Weather contingency plan
In the event of bad weather, which could jeopardize the safety of the competitors, The DVROC has established a contingency plan for the Regatta. The plan is based on six possible scenarios listed below.
DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS………
1. Unable to run races Friday – run races on Saturday
2. Unable to run races Saturday – race on Friday
3. Limited racing on Friday and Saturday
4. Limited racing on Friday – full on Saturday
5. Full schedule on Friday –limited on Saturday
6. Unable to run races Friday and Saturday:
7. In the event scenario 1 to 6 cannot be implemented, the Regatta Committee reserves the right to select events that can be run depending on time, weather and safety.